Mar
25th

Market Samurai Only $97

Files under affiliate marketing | Posted by Clint Lenard

Real quick — I know a lot of you probably heard of Market Samurai from Ed Dale, as they promoted it on the 30 Day Challenge.

Well, today I got an email that had a special discount for $97! (Ends SOON!!!)

This is NOT an affiliate link.

I, personally, bought this program today and I like it. I also like collecting tools…

So, with that being said, ONLY buy this if you’re a full on Affiliate Marketer who does Article Marketing, SEO and PPC, etc. Otherwise, it’s probably not needed :)

This special discount is going away either tomorrow or the next day…I forget. Grab it now if you really want it!!!

And, please…don’t show up 3 months from now telling me the link doesn’t work. This is a 48 hour special, I believe. It’s MARCH 25TH today, so it should end within the next 24-36 hours.

5 Responses to “Market Samurai Only $97”

1. By Michelle on Sep 7, 2009 | Reply

The price right now is $87 if buying through the link provided. Weird, but I like it!

Oh yeah, get Market Samurai if you’re serious, it really is that good!

2. By JT Stone on Oct 22, 2009 | Reply

Unfortunately that promo code has expired now :(

3. By Selina on Apr 3, 2010 | Reply

“And, please…don’t show up 3 months from now telling me the link doesn’t work. This is a 48 hour special, I believe. It’s MARCH 25TH today, so it should end within the next 24-36 hours”

Well it would have helped if you could have been arsed to put the year of your blog post. “Mar 25th” isn’t exactly illuminating.

Clint Lenard reply on April 3rd, 2010:

The URL shows the year, the comments show the year. I won’t post the year in a blog post just because someone was late in making a purchase for software.

It was a one time deal, if you want to complain – please complain to MarketSamurai for not providing you an unlimited time deal. I simply tried to help people a year ago. So sorry if you’ve arrived late to the party and apparently had a bad day.

1. 1 Trackback(s)

2. Mar 26, 2009: Articles about Article Marketing as of March 26, 2009 | The Lessnau Lounge