I just found this site called Affiliate Meter and figured I’d let everybody know about this tool…
Here are the Features listed on the site:
Features of Affmeter
- View of all your earnings from different affiliate networks and merchants
- Check revenue instantly and automatically.
- Check Google Adwords PPC campaign costs automatically.
- Consolidated format of revenue and cost data in one table
- Easily set up your accounts for multiple affiliate networks or Google Adwords in different channels.
- Find top revenue generating merchants
- Find top revenue losing merchants
- Make comparisons in between different time periods regarding your revenue generation.
- View your EPCs.
- Use the Customized “Merchant Monitor” to track selected merchants’ revenue streams
- Export reports as XLS files
- View detailed commission reviews complete with charts
- Easily make comparisons across time periods, affiliate networks and merchants
- Receive email alert daily at the time of your choosing
- View your statistics in USDs, Pounds, AUDs or Euros with the Affmeter Currency Converter.
- Find affiliate network or merchant revenue statistics according to their share of total revenue.
- View data from all the Major Affiliate Networks
- Commission Junction,
- Google Adsense,
- Affiliate Window,
- Affiliate Future,
- DGM Affliates,
Affmeter will integrate more affiliate networks as time progresses. Linkconnector, Shareasale and Incentaclick are on the pipeline.
- Get up and going quickly with an easy-to-use interface tailored to the affiliate marketer
- Detailed review of merchant trend graphics
- Retrieval of historical data for up to 15 days.
- Reach of the historical data until 01.01.2007
Wow. I can imagine Affiliate Meter being a HUGE time saver for many, MANY Affiliate Marketers.
I hate having to open a new tab and check my earnings/stats through so many different websites. It’s actually quite annoying to me because I seem to forget to check certain sites and find myself hopping back online when I was half way asleep!
I think I’ll be making a new purchase on Friday! =)